Saturday, June 19, 2010

Did You Purchase Another Internet Marketing Info Product Today?


WordLinx - Get Paid To Click

Info products on Internet marketing are to me what shoes are to my wife. Even though my hard drive is loaded with products I purchased with good intentions, I will probably purchases another one today or sometime this week.

Some people would say that my hard drive is where Internet marketing information products go to die. How about you, when the last time you bought an Internet marketing info product?

There was a time when I first started early in my Internet marketing career that some of the best investments I made were in quality education products. I bought the "Insider Secrets To Marketing Your Business On The Internet" for $175 back about eight years ago. To this day they are still sitting on my shelf and I have read those many times.

However in reality many things that I purchase I never get to. Today you can buy so many different ebooks and reports for virtually nothing that it is tempting not to grab them with the idea that I will get to it.

I'd like to offer you a couple of valuable pieces of advice when it comes to purchasing info products online.

1. Do you have anything similar to it that you have recently purchased? If you do have you read it?

It really make4s no sense to buy more of something you have no yet gotten to. Before buying anything new read what you have first.

2. Do you really need it? It really is tempting to purchase PLR products that come with an unbelievable amount of bonuses attached to them.

I can not tell you how many times I've purchased something like this with the idea that I will use the PLR product for something. What usually happens is I do not ever get around to using it, and the bonuses go untouched as well.

It certainly is important to stay educated on new trends in the marketplace if you are in the business of making money online. However you need to be careful that you are not just buying recycled information that savvy Internet marketers selling.

For example, there is nothing wrong with purchasing reports or ebooks on hot trends in social media. I have read several recently on Twitter that have helped me increased my number of followers.

On the flip side if you already have info on doing that then purchasing another ebook on building a list is probably a waste of money. Plus you can generally find all kinds of good tips in article directories and discussion forums.

I would hope that before you buy another Internet marketing info product you would determine whether you really need it. You also should determine exactly how you are going to use it to help you make more money!

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails